Impact starts with our members
— people like you who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
At club meetings in communities across the globe, our people of action come together to strengthen their connections to friends and neighbors and their commitment to improving lives.
Who can join?
We’re looking for people who want to give back to their communities.
Rotary clubs also welcome Rotaractors, Rotary Peace Fellows, and other members of the family of Rotary who qualify for membership.
How can I become a member?
To help us find the right club for you, we’ll ask you a few questions about yourself and your interests. Then we’ll share your answers with Rotary leaders in your community who will match you with a club. Get started here.
What’s expected of me?
As a club member, you will be asked to:
- Attend meetings and events
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference in our community and in the world
What are the benefits?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of people who share your drive to give back. Through connecting and engaging, you will:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders to change the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new friends
- Learn more about benefits of membership
Rotaract and Interact clubs
If you’re between the ages of 12 and 30, you may be interested in joining one of our service clubs for young professionals and youth. Like Rotary clubs, Rotaract and Interact clubs give their members the chance to make friends, develop leadership skills, and create positive change. Learn more about Rotaract and Interact clubs.